TOP 25 RICHEST MEN IN GHANA aND THEIR NET WORTH
25. Kofi Wayo – $30 million
He is a businessman and politician. He is the founding father of the United Renaissance Party. He was a party leader.
24. Jerry John Rawlings – $50 million
Jerry John Rawlings is the latter president of Ghana. Most of his wealth is massed from his top government jobs.
23. Alfred Wayome – $75 million
He runs a program of organizations in the country. Some of them include the Wayome Foundation, Anator Holdings, among many others.
22. Kwadwo Adejei Darko – $150 million
Kwadwo Adejei is a latter MP . He has also served in the mining ministry; hoard a lot of wealth for him.
21. Dr. Kwaku Afriyie – $180 million
Kwaku Afriyie is a conspicuous political figure. Similar, he was also the chairman of the Electric Company of Ghana.
20. Dr. Alhaji Asuma Bunda – $200 million
He is an entrepreneur, big businessman, and presenter. He is the Business Executive of Antrak Group of companies.
19. Dr. Kwesi Botchwey – $200 million
Dr. Kwesi Botchwey is a professed lawyer and lecturer. He was formerly appointed to serve in the finance department at Oxford University.
18. Dr. Yaw Osafo-Maafo – $220 million
Dr. Yaw was once a lawyer though he pursued engineering in the university. He has also worked in the cookery industry.
17. Tsatsu Tsikata – $245 million
Tsatsu Tsikata is a professional lawyer. He gets more as businessman dealing in the petroleum business.
16. Nana Akufo-Addoh – $250 million
Nana Akufo-Addo is the present-day president of Ghana. Before he linked politics, Nana was practicing law.
15. Dr. Kofi Amoah – $250 million
Dr. Amoah is the founding father and CEO of Citizen Kofi Entertainment Center. Another company that he owes are J.S.
14. Alexander Mensah Mould – $282 million
Mensah Mould is into the oil business. He holds an MBA in Finance and Economics and Decision Making Sciences. He has also served in the Executive Director position of Boards of Standard Chartered Bank.
13. Dr. Kwesi Nduom – $300 million
Dr. Kw He clasp a Ph.D. in Service delivery. He is the founder of other several businesses running in different parts of Ghana.
12. Joseph Siaw Agyepong – $300 million
He serves as the CEO of a serial of companies such as JA Plant Pool, Jaspong Group, and Zoomlion.
11. Haruna Iddrisu – $300 million
Haruna Iddrisu is a young but ingrained optician, barrister, and businessman. Currently, Haruna is the minority leader in the 7th Parliament of Ghana.
10. Serge Bakalian – $460 million
Serge Bakalian is the present-day CEO of the Takoradi Flour Mills. He has been running the related family company since he took over for his Armenian father.
9. Ghassan Yared – $480 million
He owns Forewin Ghana Limited, which deals in marketing and distribution of marketing functions.
8. The Hitti Family – $540 million
The family headed by Robert Hiti runs the Hitti group which has is linked to other nine grant businesses in Ghana and other countries in Africa.
7. Dr. Sam E. Jonah – $650 million
Dr. Sam is a magisterial businessman. Most of his business ventures are based in South Africa. He has led different organizations.
6. Kwabena Duffuor – $680 million
Kwabeba possess a significant number of shares in Uni Bank. He is the C.E.O of House of Duffour Asset Holdings.
5. The Irani Family – $800 million
In essence, the Irani Fami consists of Edmund Irani and his brother, Anthony Irani. The family owns the sizeable wheat flour company in the country known as Brothers & Others Limited.
4. Michael Ibrahim – 860 million
He is a businessman with an amazing reputation in the private sector. Michael majors in the mining industry.
3. John Mahama – $900 million
Mahama is the latter president of Ghana. He is also into huge business investments that have made him get more wealth.
2. Dr. Kwame Addo Kafur – $1.2 billion
Kwame, who is the younger brother to Ghana’s former president (John Kafur), owns indulgent properties.
1. Charles Ampofo – $1.46 billion
Charles Ampofo is the originative mind behind the invention of the prestigious Kampac group. Mr. Charles is a member of the Fortune Forum Group. He is the current richest man in Ghana.