Top 20 Africa's Richest People on Forbes and Their Networth
Forbes, America's renown business magazine listed Africa's richest individuals and interestingly without a single Kenyan making the list. African business mogul Alike Dangote for a record one less of a decade times. Closely behind him came Nasser Safaris, the Egyptian construction and chemical production billionaire.
Adenuga Mike ranked dropped to third position while Mohammed Dewji, 44 of age, retained his status as Africa's youngest in the billionaire wave with an approximate net worth of US$ 1.6 billion through insurance, transport, agriculture, trade, logistics among others in a move premiered by his father.
With approximately US$ 1.4 billion, 87 year old Moroccan Othman Benjelloun retained the spot of Africa's oldest billionaire that deals in insurance and banking.
Immediate former Angolan president's 46 year old daughter, Isabel dos Santos, who is an estimated US$2.2 billion telecommunications, finance, retail, and energy industry billionaire retained Africa's richest woman position. writerstake.com highlights a list of Africa's wealthiest men and women while pointing out their source of wealth.
1. Nigerian Aliko Dangote, 62 years, with investments in cement, flour and sugar with an estimated net worth of US$10.1 billions.
2. 59 year old Egyptian Nasseff Sawiris with interests in chemicals and construction with a net worth of US$8 billions.
3.66 year old Nigerian Mike Adenuga with investments in oil and Telecom with an estimated net worth of US$7.7 billion.
4. 74 year old South African Nicky Oppenheimer with interests in diamonds with an estimated net worth of US$7.7 billion.
5. 69 year old South African John Rupert with interests in luxury products with an estimated net worth OFUS$6.5 billions.
6. 76 year old Algerian Issac Rebrab with business interests in the food industry with an estimated US$4.4 billions net worth.
7. 72 year old Egyptian Mohamed Mansour with a diversified business network had an estimated US$3.3 billion net worth.
8. 79 year old Nigerian Abdulsamad Rabiu with interests in sugar and cement had an estimated net worth of US$ 3.1 billion
9. 65 year OLD Egyptian Telecom
tycoon with an estimated net worth of US$3 billion.
10. 57 year old South African Patrice Motsepe with interests in mining had an estimated US$2.6 billion net worth.
11. 67 year old media and investments South African mogul Koos Bekker with an estimated US$2.5 billion net worth.
12. 58 year old Egyptian Yasseen Mansour with diversified business affiliations with an estimated US$2.3 billions net worth.
13. 46 year old Angolan and only lady on this list investments billionaire had an estimated US$2.2 billion.
14. 74 year old Egyptian Youssef Mansour with diverse investments had an estimated US$1.9 billions net worth.
15. 59 year old Moroccan Petroleum billionaire had an estimated net worth of US$1.4 billions.
16. 44 year old Tanzanian business mogul Mohammed Dewji had an estimated net worth of US$1.6 billion.
17. 87 year old banking and insurance Morrocan billionaire Othman Benjelloun had an estimated US$1.4 billion net worth.
18. 70 year old South African Michiel Le Roux with investments in banking had an estimated US$1.3 billion net worth.
19. 58 year old Zimbabwean Strive Masiyiwa with interests in Telecom had an estimated US$1.1 billion net worth.
20. 69 year old Nigerian oil billionaire Folorunsho Alakija had an estimated US$1 billion net worth.