Requirements of Israel Visa by Kenyan Citizens Explained
Israel has become a destination of many Kenyan citizens either going there for business, tourism or studies. This has then raised the demand to inform citizens of Kenya what is required in an Israel visa. Before that the following are types of visa one can apply.
Ø Immigration visa
Ø A\2 Student visa
Ø A\3 Clergy visa
Ø A\4 Visa for spouses and children
Ø B\1 Work visa
Ø B\2 visitors visa
For the visa above the following requirements are needed in each of them
1. B\2 visa
This visa is only useful up to three months and only issued to the people either going on tourism purpose or business trips during this time one is not allowed to work in Israel. The following are requirements of this visa
· A passport valid for six month with three blank pages during application.
· A well filed and signed visa application form.
· A passport photo taken on a white background and on a high quality paper
· Letter from your employer and a recommendation letter from a second party for those who are not employed.
· Medical and travel insurance cover
· 6 Months bank statement.
· A returns flights itinerary.
2. B\1 work visa
This applies to the people who are going to work in Israel. The following are the requirements of this visa.
· A certificate of good of conduct. Someone with questionable behavior is not allowed to travel to Israel.
· A medical certificate from a well-known hospital or clinics in Kenya and should contain blood tests, test for tuberculosis, Aids etc.
· A photograph and an evidence of taken finger prints.
· A well filled and signed visa application form.
· A valid passport with three blank pages during application.
· Travel and medical cover
· Flight itinerary.
3. A\2 students visa
The form is issued to students interested to study I Israel and is valid for one year. The following are the requirements for this visa.
· A passport useful for one year which has at least six blank pages.
· 2pictures having a square length of 5cm and done on a white background and of high quality.
· A well filled and signed visa application form
· A certificate of acceptance for studies by a recognized body in Israel’s with the dates clearly showing duration of studying.
· A medical and travel insurance cover.
· A flight itinerary.
· If not on scholarship a form showing payment of tuition fee.
With your filled form and having attained the following requirements then present the form to the Israel embassy which is found along Bishop Road, opposite Fairview Hotel here in Nairobi. Another alternative you can as well submit the visa via your travel agent or representative.