It's That Simple! Here Is How to Spot A Slay Queen in Kenya
There is a lot of debate on the origin of the name slay queen, some says that this name came from one of the Beyoncé songs- This term is very popular and most people like using the name, “ We are slaying”
Beyonce lyrics are popular around the world and she inspires modern ladies who want to be like her. Her song “Formation” is popular and the following lines are equally popular and she goes “… I came here to lay.. Coz I slay…” in an interview her interpretation of the lines are to showcase her fashion, style and high life. These words especially to slay have been embraced by ladies in Kenya. But majority don’t know the true meaning of those words.
Thanks you are here, the following are the main characteristics of what constitutes a slay queen in Kenya.
2. Wig and Weave
3. Long nails.
4. cracked phone screen
5. Long heels that she is unable to walk on
6. She wears extra big cheap hoop earrings.
7. Loves high life-Funny taste of things
8. Fake accent
9. Has few followers on IG and post fake pictures
10. Military phone grade security
11. Long braids that you can use to sweep your floor
12. She normally uses her first name
13. Behaves like M-pesa ladies
14. Very cheap perfume
15. Always broke