How to Ensure Safety against Drugging in Kenyan Nightclubs
Kenyan revelers enjoy the night atmosphere and nightclubs are famous in most towns in Kenya. Most of these ladies and gentlemen indulge in alcohol and substance use which makes them vulnerable to acts of spiking or being drugged if you will.
Some substances used in drugging cause memory loss, body dysfunctionality and even death in serious cases. The motives behind such acts are numerous from robbery, to rape among others. Writerstake.com highlights what you should know in case you get spiked.
Signs of being drugged
1. Your cash and belongings disappear
2. You got more drunk than the pints you actually took.
3. You have a guy feeling that something is a mess.
4. Your memory of the present past is blurred that no recollection of events is easy.
5. There are unusual scents or odours on your person.
6. The arrangement of your clothes is unusual, either in dressing or storage.
7. You feel discomfort and have scratches or bruises.
8. You wake up in an unfamiliar environment.
How to avoid being drugged
1. It's a night club and not your residence, fully attend to your poison of choice. Your drink is yours.
2. If you sense a difference in test in your drink, desist from drinking with great urgency.
3. Prefer unopened drinks that are opened in your presence.
4. Alcohol isn't drinking water, don't over consume that sparkling drink.
5. Your instincts are your greatest asset, if something or someone doesn't feel right, they are not, take your leave quietly.
.6. Night clubs are not your home enjoy your own drink and don't do communal drinks.
7. If you have possession of great value leave them at home or keep them totally out of sight. Affluence and crime are often allies.
8. Beware of your state in intoxication, if it doesn't feel right, it not right, call for help.
This heinous habit is a crime and can lead to severe health challenges or even death.